Sunday, May 16, 2010

Water footprint reduction, My new passion

It has been sometime since I blogged!

I was mainly busy in personal move from one division of the company to another. Now I find myself in a new division working with analytical measurements. It has struck me in my first few months here, that water footprint is a burning problem but unfortunately does not have the same visibility as the global warming issue. In fact for many countries and parts of the world- time is running out or should I say WATER is running out. Yes potable water is needed for everything but we are doing to little for it. This is why I have turned my focus to reduction of the water footprint!

from now I will be immersing myself in ways to help companies to reduce water usage and "soaking" them with ideas surrounding waste water reduction and recovery! So from a a general energy reduction I will hone myself specifically down to water! This blog will be splashed with related stuff- so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment